Don’t let language be a barrier!
Why use an Interpreter?
Non-English speaking clients face linguistic and cultural barriers. This can really set you back when trying to communicate with a potential or existing client.
By choosing to use a professional interpreter, you ensure your clients get the information they need to ensure there are no unnecessary misunderstandings which could affect your ongoing business relationship.
‘If it is clear an interpreter is required, then it is strongly recommended that a professional interpreter be used. Using a bilingual person who is untrained in interpreting may risk compromising accuracy, neutrality and confidentiality’
Instances where you should use a professional interpreter:
- Important face to face business meetings.
- Web based or telephone conferences and meetings.
- Explaining clients’ rights and obligations.
- In times of negotiation, disagreement or continuing good business relations
- The information to be discussed is complex and detailed.
- A Conference abroad, or someone speaking at a conference you are running who is not conversant with English
- You have training for foreign subsidiaries students
With Foreign Language Services you can be sure of:
- A professional who is used to dealing with all sorts of situations, including helping in situations of high stress or disagreement with your client
- They are trained to be professional at all times.
- A fair price for a quality service
- No hidden cost
- We can take care of everything for you, all we need is the venue name and a date, and we will do the rest!
If you would like more information on the services that Foreign Language Services provide and translation memory please do not hesitate to contact us:
T:+44 (0)1785 255067 or E: email@example.com